Saturday, September 29, 2012

October Julep Maven "American Beauty" Box

Hey Guys!

My Maven box came! 
This is the one that I changed from "It Girl" to "American Beauty" because my hubby said he liked the colors in this box better.

I have to say that I agree. I am really happy that I swapped boxes this month!

 How stinking cute is this box?
Goodness I love Halloween!

 Love this quote!


 We got some treats in our box!
Candy Corn and Glitters in Orange and Black

 Goodies are the Quick Dry Polish Drops
The drops worked good at drying the polish quickly but the lavender smell is a bit strong and the vitamin E left my hands feeling greasy.
Once I washed my hands it was all good.
 
Orange Crackle  polish is Sabrina. (all the crackles were named after witches)
Get it, Sabrina the Teenage Witch!
Navy polish is Eloise





 I love this crackle combo!

It is a very chic, sophisticated crackle.

I think the hubby did a great job with getting me to switch !
Jeter, my chihuahua, just had to come join in the photo shoot. lol

I hope you thought this was as cute as i did. 
Look out for the add ons that should be arriving shortly!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous rest of your Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I swatch finally! I love this box! I stuck with it girl this month but I ordered the orange crackle polish as an add on and I'm really excited for the Halloween boxes!

    ReplyDelete