Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"I'm in Love with My Car" Mani

Hello All,
I named this post after a song by my favorite band, Queen! 
It's my least favorite song written and performed by Roger Taylor
 but it sums up my nails today.

I have a 2012 Dodge Challenger and I LOVE IT!



I don't do much free hand but figured id give doing some racing stripes a try.
 I first put a coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dry Rapid Red and then put down two pieces of striping tape. I painted the Wet N' Wild Black Creme on top then removed the tape.

I thought the tape after removing was not wide enough so I used these Nail Art polishes to make the red lines a tad thicker and the black for cleanup.


 Not exactly how I pictured in my head but made me think of my Challenger. ;-)

Thank you so much for visiting and see you next time!
Cher

2 comments:

  1. Painting your nails just like your Dodge’s stripes is a winner! The contrast is great. I can already imagine it: your colored nails on the steering wheel of a muscle car. I’m sure you’ll feel even more gorgeous when you drive it on the road like that. You’ll surely turn some heads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tyra! I gotta say, I love being a chick drivng a muscle car!

      Delete