Thursday, May 31, 2012

June Maven "It Girl" Box!

Happy Thursday Night!

I can not believe its already almost  Friday.
 Gotta love 4 day work weeks!

So today I had the awesome surprise of getting my June Julep Maven "It Girl" Box.
I didn't get the greatest pics but I wanted to get this up for you guys to see.

 Here is what it looked like when opened it up. Being this was my first month they gave me a free polish to get. I already redeemed for this yummy forest green color named Emilie!

 Each month they have a different color and theme and the June theme is Be Bold!
Pixie Stix! 
How Cute!

Thank you Katherine Hepburn for giving me permission!
Love her btw, fave movie of hers......Bringing up Baby with Cary Grant!
"George!!" 
(If you've seen it you will know what I'm talking about!)


The fun freebie was a lip balm  that has SPF 15.
The flavor is Vanilla Mint!
Yummy

And here are the beauties:
Sandra: "Friendly, frosted magenta" < Is there somewhere a pissed of mean magenta? ;-) >
Sasha: "Fresh, cantaloupe melon creme"
Morgan: "Frosty Grape Purple"

I am super happy with my colors this month and I like that they are ones I may not have chosen myself especially the frosty ones but I'm glad I got them.

If you would like to check Julep one click here.
Remember you can get your intro box for 1 penny!!
Thanks for visiting and have an awesome night!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment