Monday, May 28, 2012

Knackered plus Fleur Des Lis


Hello Everyone,

I couldn't just leave it at just the Knackered alone! ;-)
I used my new DRK-B plate for this great fleur des lis design.


Base Coat: Butter London Nail Foundation
Stamp: Wet and Wild Black Creme
Butter London Knackered
Top Coat: Butter London Hardwear

 Indoors


 Outdoor Shade
 Sunlight

I had this purposely blurry so you can see how the ultra fine glitter shows up in the sun!

I hope you liked this look and thank you for stopping by!
Cher

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like the way the Knackered looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and its kinda fitting for today being it is Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee

      Delete
  2. I like, I like, I like. It's sooooo pretty and sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does and pictures just can't capture it. I can't keep eyes of them when the sun hits it!

      Delete