Saturday, May 26, 2012

Psychedelic Summer Water Marble



 Hello,
Today I have a water marble design that uses all the lovelies of the Zoya Beach I showed you previously.





After applying the base coat I put a coat of Shelby on all my nails.

I then did my water marble design in the rest of the colors, Lara,Reagan,Arizona and Wednesday.

The formula was pretty think and a little aggravating for water marbling so I added a few drops of polish thinner to each. It made it flow a lot better out of bottle
 as well as spread better when it hit the water. 
 


 Base: Nail Life Gripper
Top Coat: Seche Vite
A little dash of sparkle goodness: China Glaze Fairy Dust.

I had been getting a lot more bubble on nails then usually, I'm thinking once again because of the thick consistency. To try to make them less noticeable and add a bit of sparkle, I put one coat of my favorite, China Glaze Fairy Dust. It added just enough sparkle without being too much.


I thought it looked very psychedelic 60's but in a fun summer way!
I really loved how the colors worked together!


This was my favorite nail.
 Love the flowery design that happened on this one.

Hope you enjoyed this design and thank you coming by!
Cher

5 comments: